Frequently Asked Questions
How to order
Preparing the required parts
Sending the required parts
Terms and Conditions
20 frequent questions:
- What are your production timelines ?
- What about Mechanical rights authorization ?
- Can we pay by paypal ?
- What are the available shipping methods ?
- What are the delivery times ?
- What are the specifications for graphic material ?
- How to send us the audio master ?
- What's the status of my order ?
- Can I cancel my order ?
- Where can i find your Terms and Conditions ?
It is essential to inspect the content of the package while the carrier is still here. If the shipment was damaged, the PACKAGE HAS TO BE REFUSED AND YOU HAVE TO SPECIFY THE DAMAGES ON THE DELIVERY NOTE. Otherwise, it will be impossible to demonstrate the responsibility of the carrier, and no further claim will be accepted.
• we recommend you ask the carrier to stay around while you check the content of your package. Don't let them urge you.
• Even if the boxes show no sign of damages, ALWAYS specify the following mention on the delivery note : "Delivery accepted subject to further inspection"