Frequently Asked Questions
How to order
Preparing the required parts
Sending the required parts
Terms and Conditions
20 frequent questions:
- What are your production timelines ?
- What about Mechanical rights authorization ?
- Can we pay by paypal ?
- What are the available shipping methods ?
- What are the delivery times ?
- What are the specifications for graphic material ?
- How to send us the audio master ?
- What's the status of my order ?
- Can I cancel my order ?
- Where can i find your Terms and Conditions ?
Notice of attempted delivery
In the case of the absence of the recipient on delivery, the carrier delivery attempt has to be notified by a non delivery notice. However, it is usually hard to ensure that this notice will be successfully transmitted.
The delivery is rescheduled by the carrier the next business day after the first attempt. After the third failed delivery attempt, the goods are returned to the sender and a new delivery will be charged.