Frequently Asked Questions
How to order
Preparing the required parts
Sending the required parts
Terms and Conditions
20 frequent questions:
- What are your production timelines ?
- What about Mechanical rights authorization ?
- Can we pay by paypal ?
- What are the available shipping methods ?
- What are the delivery times ?
- What are the specifications for graphic material ?
- How to send us the audio master ?
- What's the status of my order ?
- Can I cancel my order ?
- Where can i find your Terms and Conditions ?
How to send us the audio master ?
We accept different formats for your audio masters : (Audio CD, CD Extra, CD-R) or dematerialized support (Disk images DDPI, NRG). Remember to double check our audio requirements before you submit your master by any means whatsoever. We will be obliged to refuse any masters that wouldn't fit these requirements.
CD masters should be sent to the following address, with your legible order number :
- 100 VINYL
- Mastering Service
- 171 Quai de Valmy
- 75010 Paris
for audio files (only vinyl) and disk images (DDPI, NRG) you can use our uploading tool accessible from your personal space :
- Select the relevant order
- Search your hard drive for the relevant file
- Click on « upload the files » and wait till the upload progress bar is complete
CAUTION : Audio files can be rather big and it can take longer to upload. If your Internet connexion is unreliable or if the upstream is poor, we suggest you send your master by mail.