300 CD DigisleeveRef.: DIGISLEEVE300
• Creation of the Glassmaster
• CD label printing 1 to 5 colors (with or without white base)
• Audio CD Replication (700MB - 80 min.)
• Carton sleeve 250 g/m2
• Several finishing options (gloss / matt varnish, lamination, ...)
• With or without shrinkwrap
N.B. : Yes, we offer professional, high quality CD Replication starting from 300 copies. Unlike CD Duplication which consists in "burning" recordable discs (CD-R, DVD-R or BD-R), CD Replication includes the creation of a glass master from your original master, a nickel stamper created from that glass master, and the injection molding of clear optical-grade polycarbonate substrates (clear discs) from the nickel stamper. The process also involves the metallizing and lacquering of those polycarbonate substrates to produce a perfect copy - an exact replication of your CD or DVD disc.